1.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1.1.Information you provide directly.
- (a)When you create an account or profile on our Website or order a product or service from us, we may collect your name, date of birth, age, contact number, address (including pin codes), email address and/or shipping and payment-related information (such as payment instrument details) to process such orders.
- (b)When you contact our customer support service, we may collect the product and/or service related information.
- (c)If you share your contact access, we may collect contact details on your phone.
- (d)If you redeem any gift card for purchasing any of our products or availing of any of our services or by using our chatbot services, we may collect your name, address, contact number and/or e-mail address, details of the products purchased or services availed (including invoice number) etc.
1.2.Information we collect from other sources.
- (a)When you use our products, avail our service, Website, social media platform , we may collect information from your device (i.e. mobile phone, tablets, or laptops) your information such as details of the model of the device, device hardware information, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, phone number, serial number, sales code, access recording, current software version, MCC (Mobile Country Code), MNC (Mobile Network Code), MAC address, IP address, GPS signal or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, cookies, pixels, subscription information, operating system versions, search query terms when you enter search terms into your device in connection with our service and settings of the devices you use to access our websites, services or third-party websites in connection with our services.
- (b)When you use the Website, we may collect diagnostic, technical, error, and usage information such as the time and duration of your use of the Website.
- (c)When you control our product or service through voice or contact our customer service team or do a voice search on the Website, we may collect recordings of your voice.
- (d)We may collect information about the networks, channels, websites visited, mobile applications used and programs viewed by you and the amount of time spent viewing them.
- (e)We may collect publicly or commercially available information, including information from social network use, our sales partners and/or third-party analytics service providers.
2.HOW DOES ULTRON USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- (a)To operate, provide, develop, analyse, and improve our products, services and/or the Website.
- (b)To train our customer support staff, monitor the quality of customer support, address grievances and/or provide customer support concerning our products and/or services.
- (c)To provide you updates on our products and/or services.
- (d)To promote/market our products and/or services, by way of sharing customized content, the recommendation for personalized services, and/or details of the offers/campaign with you that might interest you, through the website, third-party websites, and online platforms such as social media sites.
- (e)To safeguard the security of the Websites.
- (f)To provide software updates, maintenance services and support for our products and/or services.
- (g)To prevent fraud, money laundering, and/or cheating.
- (h)To verify your identity for enabling you to use our products and/or services.
- (i)To comply with the law and legal processes including notices received from the court, tribunal and/or government / statutory authorities.
- (j)To protect our rights, property, or safety, or any of our affiliates, business partners, or customers.
3.WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- (b)With our agents, service providers, and/or third parties who are engaged in providing/fulfilling/delivering our products and/or the services purchased/availed by you.
- (c)With our agents, service providers, and/or third parties who are engaged in providing customer support, conducting surveys or sending updates to you regarding our products and/or the services.
4.HOW LONG DO WE SAVE YOUR INFORMATION?
5.HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We want to assure you that your privacy is important to us. We at all points of time endeavor to implement reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder and have a comprehensive documented information security program and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business.
The Website may contain links to other third-party websites/applications that are not operated by us, or you may be required to go to a third party website to enable certain functions of our products and/or services. These linked sites are not under our control and as such, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any linked websites and online applications.
7.THIRD-PARTY FEATURES ON OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES
8.WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You have the right to review the personal information shared by you and request correction or the update of any inaccurate personal information.
You also have the option to not provide the information or withdraw the consent provide to us for the continued use of your information, in which case you may not be able to avail the benefit of the products and/or the services which require us to use the said information.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us by using the contact details below or any other mode of communication shared with you at the time of giving consent or enrolling for any of our products and/or services.
9.CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We consider a child to be anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or try to collect personal information from or about children without the consent of a parent or guardian. Where we do collect personal information from children, we will always use reasonable efforts to verify that consent has been given or authorized by the child's parent or guardian.
If you have any questions about our collection and use of your personal information, you can contact our Grievance Officer.
Name: Ajay Choudhary
Designation: Grievance Officer
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org